Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) assist physicians and Registered Nurses in taking care of basic duties in healthcare settings. They help with routine care, ensuring that patients regularly take their medications and are well cared for as they recover or manage their condition at a facility or home.
If your healthcare organization does not have enough LPNs to tend to patients, it could compromise the quality of care your organization provides, as well as patient outcomes. If you want to meet the demands of your patients and their families, you can seek help for LPN hiring from our staffing professionals. They can assist you in the hiring process and connect you with licensed, experienced, and well-trained LPNs.
We have LPNs who can provide the following:
- Monitoring and recording the patient’s health and vital signs
- Taking and maintaining patient histories and documentations
- Assisting with procedures and tests
- Inserting catheters and changing the patient’s dressing
- Assisting with activities of daily living
- Working closely with RN on care plans