Nurse Practitioners (NP) are crucial to a healthcare setting as they not only assume the same responsibilities as a Registered Nurse but they can also provide primary care evaluations and diagnoses.
Are you looking for an NP who can be a great asset to your healthcare organization? Leave it to our staffing experts to help you find the right professionals who meet your qualifications.
We have a vast labor pool of NPs who have been screened, checked, and interviewed, so they can fill in our clients’ job openings, either permanently or temporarily, no matter what healthcare setting. You can guarantee that we can match you with capable individuals who can meet the unique healthcare needs of your patients.
Our NPs are qualified to provide the following:
- Treating and diagnosing illnesses
- Ordering and interpreting patient’s tests
- Prescribing medications
- Performing medical procedures
- Addressing the patient’s needs relating to their physical and mental health
- Teaching patients how to manage their chronic illness
- And more